We also offer a range of Allied Health services, to extend our services and promote the health of all our patients. These currently include a dietician and a clinical psychologist.
Several of our GPs offer cosmetic treatments such as anti-wrinkle injections. If you would like to discuss the options available to improve the appearance of your skin. Please ask reception for further details.
Dorevitch Pathology operates from our premises.
Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 5.00pm (Lunch break between 1:00pm-2:00pm)
DAVID KAVANAGH (Foot & Leg Pain Clinics)
Musculoskeletal and Sports Podiatrist
David is able to strive for successful long-term outcomes for clients through an extensive range of clinical experience in England and Australia. His passion for assisting clients comes from his personal recovery from shin splints as a State-level rugby champion. Combined with his commitment to emerging evidence that underpins his clinical practice, David is able to individualise treatments by drawing on a broad range of proven interventions for clients of all ages.
Common conditions treated:
- Heel pain (plantar fasciitis/fasciosis, heel spurs)
- Forefoot pain (plantar plate tear, bursitis, metatarsalgia, including toe deformities)
- Ankle injuries (ligament sprain, joint degeneration, impingement syndromes)
- Achilles tendinopathies
- Calf pain
- Anterior leg pain (shin splints, compartment syndrome)
- Knee pain
- Bone fractures
- Nail surgery
- Pressure relief and mechanical solutions for recurrent plantar corns and callus
Please call 1300 328 300 to make an appointment.
Peter Webb – Psychologist
Peter is available for appointments at our Mernda Village Medical Centre Tuesdays & Thursdays 9am-2pm